1) Number of new listings was the same
2) Units sold 258 for 2016 compared to 202 - up 27%
3) Avg days on the market 47 compared to 62 in 2015.
4) Median Residential Price for 2016 - $405,000. 2015 was $345,000.
5) Active listings down 20.66% year over year.
Mortgage rates expected to remain steady despite recent spree of hikes, article written by Sheena Goodyear, CBC News.
Despite a topsy-turvy mortgage landscape that has seen rates go up unexpectedly, don't expect your monthly payments to skyrocket any time soon, economists say.
"I think that mortgage rates will remain relatively stable," CIBC deputy chief economist Benamin Tal told CBC New ...